|創作者 ||PieMaster, |
- Two rows of metallic “prongs” run from the horns to the pelvis. Magic extracted from mana flows through these prongs.
- Each wing has five fingers and two struts.
- Excepting the thumb, the wing's fingers and struts also end in magic-conducting metallic prongs.
- Rather than one tail, the tail splits into two at the base.
- Like the wing fingers, the tailtips end in prongs.
- The armored scutes protecting the underbelly seem to be made of the same metallic substance as the prongs.
- Hatchlings carry mana crystals from a young age. Though less apt than adults, hatchlings are still able to extract energy from these crystals to augment their strength.
- The hatchlings tend to reserve their magical brawn for times of need.
- Respond very poorly when separated from mana, going into fight-or-flight mode.
- Can be rather social, and are often oblivious to their strength until they are older.
- Sometimes hatchlings mistake rocks for mana, and will attempt to carry them between their horns.
- While they typically only harvest mana that matches their own alignment, adults have been observed using other elements.
- On rare occasion, individuals have been observed possessing multiple mana crystals of differing elements. These individuals are noted to have been highly aggressive.
- While not typically monogamous, it is common for individuals to flock with individuals they have previously partnered with.
- They can create a variety of magical attacks directly out of the energy that flows throughout their bodies. The strongest magic originates from between their tails.
- While it is possible for an individual to transfer its extracted magical energy into others via contact with the prongs, not many creatures can withstand its potency.
- Typically reside on the outskirts of volcanic regions, close to mana deposits.
- Occasionally, individuals will live closer to the more active areas of the regions, should the mana there justify the more violent climate.
- Once mature, individuals form new groups far from their parents. Will cross entire continents when finding a new habitat.
- More likely to scavenge or forage when without a strong source of magic.
- At full strength, they are much more confident in their hunting abilities. Thus, meat makes up a larger percentage of their diets.
- Orphaned hatchlings largely scavenge and forage, though they occasionally will hunt down small animals.
- 龍名、敘述等中文翻譯：Requiem of Night網誌管理員Ariz