- Corteo （所有）
- Bodies are purple set against the bright golden colors of their wings, which reflect off the sunlight.
- Similar to their Nilia heritage, females are larger than the males and have long, protruding horns.
- Dusk Pygmies are western-type dragons that are usually quadrupedal but are capable of rearing.
- Male Dusks have small, stubby horns, which they appear to have inherited from the Crimson Flare Pygmies.
- Dusk hatchlings are very curious, trusting, and friendly.
- Quickly become distracted by the smallest thing—a bug flying by or a leaf blowing in the wind—and disappear to go exploring.
- A sure way to help keep Dusk hatchlings’ attention is storytelling.
- Hatchlings can be eager to please, so once it’s time for them to start flying, they can spend hours practicing, working up endurance, and learning tricks.
- Although adults are adept magic users, hatchling’s magic seems to be subtle and uncontrolled–if seen at all.
- As they get older, Dusk Pygmies grow a little more cautious–particularly the females, whose trust can take a long time to earn, while males will be quite clingy soon after their trust is gained (a task which does not take long).
- A Dusk’s innate magical capabilities become stronger as they age; full grown adults are more than capable of a wide variety of magic, such as creating mirages, levitating objects, and transforming rocks into gems.
- They can be easily distracted and thus prone to hoarding–anything from feathers, dead bugs, dragon scales, human books and toys, sticks, and rocks (which will likely be transformed into gems).
- They live in small, tight-knit groups, where the young, injured, disabled, and elderly are all diligently cared for by other members.
- Dusk Pygmies do care far more about their other group members than their hoards.
- Injured, disabled, and elderly adults love weaving tales, and a good story is a sure way to keep any hatchling’s (or even adult’s) attention, at least for a little while.
- Dusk Pygmies are well-adapted for any moderate environment. They can survive both the heat and cold (and in-between), but are rarely found in extreme heat or extreme cold.
- Can be found in the flatlands, but prefer living at higher elevations. In the flatlands, they are more commonly found near the shore than dry land.
- In environments with more predators, Dusk Pygmy groups may take up residence in shallow caves or on cliff faces.
- Scavengers who will eat anything and everything, from small animals to bugs to leaves to fruits to rocks.
- Prefer fruits and berries.
- As a crepuscular species, bugs do tend to make up a large portion of their diet, as they are easy to catch.
- This dragon's egg cracking sequence was glitched upon the initial release, seemingly due to the regular hatching sequence's template being used instead of the pygmy version. This resulted in red bumps forming on the egg as it hatched, eventually becoming a triangle in the lower right corner of the sprite.
- Many thanks to Sock for writing the descriptions on these!
I don't have so much extra info for these, but here's what do I have
- 龍名、敘述等中文翻譯：Requiem of Night網誌管理員Ariz