- TheCompleteAnimorph （所有）
- Small wyrms with two sets of side frills and a decorative crest atop their heads.
- They have thick, platelike scales that are very smooth and angled to be quite aerodynamic.
- Their eyes are large for their head size, and very keen.
- Undersides are smooth, and grip the ground well if the dragon decides to slither around.
- Have a small row of spines running the entire length of their back.
- Head crest and side frills can be folded in or flared, for locomotion or to express themselves.
- Have small backwards-facing teeth.
- Baby Red-Tails are rather helpless, but will still hiss loudly and try to bite if they feel threatened.
- They tend to imprint on their caretaker, whether that is their parent or a member of another species.
- Hatchlings may be slightly fussy with their first few meals, but quickly learn to accept anything they’re given so long as it is warm and smells like meat.
- Tend to coil over the tops of branches, or any horizontal sticks, in a position almost like a rope while waiting for their caretakers to return.
- The hatchlings are very competitive and have very little sibling loyalty, and the runt of a clutch often ends up eaten by one of their larger siblings.
- Red-Tails bury their eggs at the base of a tree, and are protective of these nests.
- While they are small and not venomous, their frills have hard, sharp tips, and they typically aim at the eyes when they try to bite.
- They are one of the most common pygmy breeds found around human settlements, and take advantage of tall manmade structures as perches.
- They may also perch in trees, but dislike heavily wooded areas.
- They swoop in from above, then constrict their prey before swallowing it whole.
- May occasionally eat scraps from larger dragons’ kills, but prefer whole meals.
- For some time during the first day of release, one and then eventually both of TJ09's eggs were hidden/fogged. They only became visible again once the eggs had hatched. It is theorized that the eggs were hidden/fogged during the hatching sequence due to the incorrect images being applied, as happened to the breed that was released alongside this one. This glitch continued sometime after the adults were revealed, applying to the eggs of regular users, until it was fixed and the correct cracking sequence is now shown instead.
- 龍名、敘述等中文翻譯：Requiem of Night網誌管理員Ariz