- Marrionetta （所有）
- 在2015年聖誕節活動Valkemarian Tales - Jolly Follies中有一對梅萊侏儒龍情侶角色。
- In my best understanding, Pygmies are cat/dog sized, yes. Pumpkins are on the larger end of the range, whatever that happens to be, and Magelights are comparably sized. I know Vicats was pushing for a 4-10lb range for the original Pygmies, so I assume Pumpkins and Magelights are probably up to 30 or 40lbs - of course this is all dependent on a future standardized sizing scale, and my thoughts on their sizes are going to be flexible. n_n
Magelights detect methane and other flammable gases in the air in the low parts per million, and extinguish their tails quickly to prevent catastrophic fire by comically shoving the ends in their mouths to smother the flame.
Magelights honk a bit like peafowl, and while capable of telepathic communication like other dragons, don't usually have a lot to say.
Their pointed beaks are used as a dexterous appendage, due to their lack of hands or wing thumbs. This specialized tool doesn't develop until near adulthood, and Magelights are particularly awkward and vulnerable in adolescence due to the lengthening of their phalanges and the sudden absence of manipulatable hands. Puberty sucks.
The oily, resinous secretion they produce as a firestarter can be harvested and used by humans, but its smell when inert and unburnt is particularly foul. Its odor is remnicient of a mixture of rotting oysters and low quality grain liquor. It can be condensed into an oleoresin block, which can be stored for a time and kept in emergency kits, but only in a metal cannister sealed with wax, as it tends to oxidize quickly and smell all the worse. It should be noted that pursuading a Magelight pygmy to produce extra oil for collection usually involves extensive bribery and begging on the part of the poor fool who assumed it'd be a good idea.
Magelight pygmies are opportunistic feeders and will eat just about anything.
They are social by nature, and seek out the company of other individuals of their species, other dragons, and humans.
- They can probably breathe fire and relight themselves if the flame goes out. I assume the purple flame is caused by the chemical composition of their oily goo, but the fact that it's cool to the touch is probably caused by mana interference.
- Magelights are really good at opening miner's rations with their snoots, and have a breed fondness for baked beans. Mighty predators indeed.
- 龍名、敘述等中文翻譯：Requiem of Night網誌管理員Ariz