|創作者 ||Corteo, |
Shiny Hazard Sign
- When utilizing magic, the crystal at their chest shimmers green, and the haloed markings along their membranes will glow, as if giving off a shining dust.
- The large fins along the side of their necks are used both for body language and the manual cooling of their skin during warmer weather.
- Vremya Drakes have wide, gold eyes that are sensitive to even the smallest of movement.
- The struts of these drakes always seem to be moving; even when at rest or when wings are folded over, the struts along the hips and tail continue to make a wave-like motion down the length of the spine.
- Still appear to have a linear trajectory in their own maturation, suggesting that the magic cannot affect the drake's growth itself.
- Small time skips occur more frequently when a drake is excited; when at rest, the hatchlings can be quite lazy, opting to soak in small pools of water or drape across low-hanging tree branches to sleep.
- Once a Vremya Drake has matured, its control over time increases. However, this really only means that it becomes an instinctual response rather than random occurrence.
- By nature, Vremya are flighty, and react to even the smallest change in their environment.
- Most time loops only last a few minutes overall, but this length is usually determined by the age of the drake. The older the drake, the longer they are capable of.
- The residual effects of experiencing non-linear time include temporary amnesia and lasting confusion.
- Tend to gather in herds consisting of several family units, typically no more than four or five units at most. Though they have no designated leader of the herd, they will often react to others' sense of danger.
- The older a Vremya Drake is, the less vocal it becomes, relying more on expression through their fins and struts than sounds to communicate.
- Males may challenge a female that he desires to mate with; if she accepts the challenge, the outcome of the fight determines if she agrees to take him as a partner.
- These drakes are strictly woodland creatures, and are rarely seen out in the open.
- Nests are constructed within trees, typically hollowed out of dead trees or in one large enough to survive the damage.
- Do poorly in extreme weather, as they are sensitive to heat and have little fat stores to protect against the cold.
- A Vremya Drake's diet is primarily plants—the darker green, the better, though they also seem to have a taste for gourds.
- 龍名、敘述等中文翻譯：Requiem of Night網誌管理員Ariz