|Release Date||May 22, 2012|
|Elemental Affinity||Light |
|Habitat||◾Hybrid: No Habitat|
Ultraviolet Dragons are a hybrid species released on May 22, 2012, alongside Tsunami Wyverns and Lumina Dragons. Breeding an Ultraviolet with any other dragon (including another Ultraviolet) can result in a Spitfire egg instead of an Ultraviolet egg; they are the only hybrids capable of doing this.
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It loves to bask and play in the sunshine."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It loves to bask and play in the sunshine.
It's gotten slightly bigger and its colors have changed! It must be close to maturing."
"Ultraviolet dragons are a heat-loving breed that are most commonly found in hot, arid environments. These hardy dragons are omnivorous and will eat both plant and animal matter, even species with thorny physical defenses such as cacti. They are generally peaceful and often quite friendly, but males will become aggressive and cantankerous during the breeding season. Intense fights take place over females, sometimes resulting in injury for both combatants."
- JOTB (All)
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- Hard, platelike belly scales.
- Small, rounded scales on the rest of the body, save the inside of the wing membranes.
- “Eyelashes”—small protruding scales off the eyelid to protect from sand and other debris.
- The function of the trailing protrusions on their heads is unknown.
- Insides of their mouths are very tough, with teeth adapted for a varied diet.
- 3 toes on each foot.
- Fairly independent but never stray too far from adults.
- At night, stay close to light sources such as fire.
- Play-fight and hunt from a young age.
- Some seem afraid of the dark and sleep close to adults, though this stage ends as the dragon grows large enough to scare away predators.
- Explore the world by placing things in their mouths.
- Love to bask in the sun.
- Those living in cooler climates drawn to sources of heat and often build large bonfires.
- Solitary, though friendly towards other dragons.
- Both sexes become more aggressive during the breeding season, especially males.
- Found in any warm, dry climate.
- Prefer rocky areas with lots of denning space.
- Rarely found in more northern climes.
- Eat plants and animals, and get the bulk of the water they need to survive from their food.
- Not very picky eaters, happy to eat carrion.
- Adept at eating cacti without receiving a mouthful of spines.
- More meat is consumed during the breeding season.