Doesn't Match Up Edit
The box says "no breed specific action" when right next to it it is explaining that they can only breed with other two headeds 22.214.171.124 03:19, October 28, 2011 (UTC)Nyneave118
- The term "Breed specific actions" doesn't refer to their mating behavior or how they breed. It means that their breed/kind/race/strain has no special action like the following dragons.
- Dragons with Breed specific actions
Name change neededEdit
The name of this dragon needs to be changed to "2-Headed Dragon".
When you sort by breed, it is listed before the Albino Dragon. Therefore it must start with a number.
SilverStreak 126.96.36.199 20:01, April 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Hy there SilverStreak,
it might be sorted that way when you use "sort by breed". ;) But it's official dragon description says that it's called "Two headed Dragon" (not with a number) ... and since it's a name I personally would write it out in full instead of "2 headed dragon". Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)
This case is similar to the:
- Shallow Water Dragon which gets sorted as Goldfish by the "sort by breed" option...but according to its official dragon description it's called Shallow Water Dragon.
- Tinsel Dragons which are sorted as Prize Dragon by the "sort by breed" option, but since Marrionetta, their creator, stated that she calls them Tinsel Dragon they run by that name.
- Ok, that works for me. I also noticed that all the holiday dragon are sorted by thier holiday. Maybe adding a note to thier description would help.
- SilverStreak 188.8.131.52 06:59, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Hey there SilverStreak,
I have added this information to all dragon articles who are sorted differently than their common name would suggest. :)
greez Nyastara(Talk) 13:42, April 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank You. Sorry to put you thru all that work.
- SilverStreak 184.108.40.206 18:09, April 24, 2013 (UTC)