|Release Date||October 5, 2007|
|Elemental Affinity||Earth |
|Spriters ||CaityG, |
Stone Dragons were one of the earliest added breeds of dragons on the site, and are considered part of the site's original species. Since February 2009, it is possible to produce a Geode Dragon by either breeding a pair of Stone dragons, or breeding a Stone and Green Dragon together.
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This egg is heavy and rough, as if it were made out of rock."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Except for the occasional flicker of movement, it remains inanimate."
"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Except for the occasional flicker of movement, it remains inanimate.
And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."
"Stone dragons have a tough outer covering made of a stone-like material. They eat rocks, using the minerals they contain for nourishment and to keep up their stone outer shell. They rarely move, and are the heaviest of all types of dragons. Although they have wings, indicating flight ability, no one has ever seen a stone dragon flying."
Sprites No Longer In-UseEdit
|Temporary Holiday Sprites|
|Old Dead Egg
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- Large and heavy.
- Bright red eyes that have scared many passersby.
- Long tail and large wings.
- Fairly sharp claws.
- Unknown if their wings are capable of carrying their immense bulk.
- Hatchling’s stone outer shell is less rigid than the adult’s.
- Stationary little beings.
- Meticulously observe their surroundings and plan out their every movement.
- Quick learners who enjoy teaching themselves about the world.
- Young hatchlings telepathically bombard those they trust with their every thought.
- Learn to filter out their thoughts into more presentable communication with others as they mature.
- Slow to trust but incredibly loyal to those they do trust.
- Clever and surprisingly gregarious, they enjoy the company of any being that will give them some time.
- Capable of telepathy over great distances.
- Love riddles and puzzles.
- Quite pragmatic and are quick studies of the world around them.
- Tend to deal with events with equanimity, even being known to successfully wait out natural disasters.
- Can become excitable when meeting a worthy foe who mentally challenges them.
- Good mental multitaskers.
- Spend a good deal of time creating their own riddles to challenge others with.
- Cannot live in densely vegetated areas due to their size.
- Prefer places with exposed bedrock, although they can feed on soil.
- Enjoy sunbathing.
- May congregate around mountains or cliffsides where they can be semi-protected from the elements and have a nearby nutrient source.
- Eat rocks and minerals.
- Prefer dense, less porous rocks.
- Do not need to eat much to survive due to their sedentary nature and slow metabolisms.
- Outer shell color and rigidity can be slightly affected by their favored rock treat if they eat enough of it in bulk.
- The original adult sprite is the same as the Black dragon's sprite from Dragon Quest V.
- There was once a Stone egg that resulted from the breeding of a wild Stone and wild Common Pygmy, having been laid on May 16, 2011. It gained no views or clicks and never hatched or died. This glitch egg has since been removed by TJ09.