|Release Date||February 14, 2019|
|Elemental Affinity||Life |
|Base Rarity||Rare (Holiday)|
|Color||Pink, yellow, red|
Sakuhana Wyverns are an all-female Holiday dragon released for Valentine's Day 2019. They are only capable of producing more Sakuhana eggs during a certain period when Valentine's Day is celebrated in February. They can still be bred to all year round, producing the male's breed of egg. Each scroll/account is currently limited to 2 CBs of this breed, like all other Valentine's Day dragons.
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This warm egg is surrounded by plants."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It is exceptionally playful and grass springs up wherever it lays."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It is exceptionally playful and grass springs up wherever it lays.
And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing."
"The Sakuhana Wyverns are known for their alluring beauty and the sweet, pleasant aroma that follows them everywhere. Though they may be courted by numerous potential mates, a Sakuhana typically will only choose one and remain with them for the rest of their lives. They are very playful dragons that are always active and rarely sit still for long. Because of this, they are typically only seen during Spring, settle down for just long enough to find their mate. The presence of a Sakuhana always brings an influx of warmth and new growth; the dragons make use of their innate magic to help bring about an early Spring."
- Shajana (All)
|Female only breed|
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
There are no notes available for this breed. Check back later; new information will be added periodically.
- TJ09's Sakuhana Wyverns have the codes beeMy and vlntn.
- I am really glad you all like the new Wyvern, so here is some Info for you all:
Yes the Dragon is based of the Sakura (Cherry Blossom).
I started that breed 4-5 years ago, that was the original Sprite back then:
- Their body is covered in very small iridescent scales.
- Every Sakuhana has it's own unique markings.
- The wings are big compared to their body, so they are able to fly very fast.
- Sakuhana Wyverns decorade their horns and nests with Cherry Blossom flowers.
- Sakuhana are rarely agressive, you just should stay away from their young.
- They love to dance and play around the trees.
- With their magic they never harm others.
- The joyful nature of an Sakuhana is contagious to other animals and dragons.
- When a Sakuhana is around you can see much more flowers than usual, with the help of their magic they help nature grow in Spring.
- They tend to live close to Cherry Blossom trees.
- Sakuhana Wyvern like to decorade their home with flowers and mana gems.
- Sometimes you can find them in the mountains.
- The Sakuhana eats the Cherry Blossom flowers, but always leave enough so that the tree will grow fruits.
- Next to flowers they diet insects and a variety of different fruits and honey.
- Newborn hatchlings are not able to fly.
- Hatchlings don't have all of their colorful markings until they grow older.
- They are easy to train due to their playfull nature.