|Release date||February 14, 2016|
|Rarity||Rare - Holiday Dragon|
|Habitat||None - Breedable Only|
Mutamore Dragons are a male-only dragon that could be found in all biomes on Valentine's Day 2016. As a Valentine's holiday dragon, they can breed all-year but cannot produce eggs of their own breed except during a specific period surrounding Valentine's Day.
When sorted by "Breed", Mutamore dragons are listed as "Valentine 2016 dragon" on a user's scroll.
Official Dragon Descriptions
"This lovely egg has rolled off to the side."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. Its behavior is sporadic—solitary one minute, friendly the next."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. Its behavior is sporadic—solitary one minute, friendly the next.
And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing."
"Mutamore Dragons are a mostly solitary breed, preferring to be alone in the waterways of the world for most of the year. However, when winter begins to wane, these normally grouchy dragons undergo a massive personality shift and become excessively chipper and incredibly social with the solitary focus of pairing up themselves—and other—dragons. They become such annoyingly happy and persistent match-makers that other dragons have been known to pretend to be pairs when one is in the area, just to avoid the attentions of the Mutamore Dragons. This temporary pairing up tends to lead otherwise disinterested dragons into a better appreciation of one another, resulting in lasting relationships. This has given the Mutamores the false reputation of being good at match-making."
|Male only breed|
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- TJ's dragons have the codes "Match" and "Maker".
- The concept information for this dragon was actually written after the dragon was completely sprited.
- Many users initially believed that due to their description, there may have been a "Refusal Reversal" type Breed Specific Action in mind for this breed; the concept creator has since confirmed that these rumours are not true.
- Adults and hatchies are fully amphibious, and breath both air and water.
- Hatchlings tend to undergo rapid mood changes, going from extremely friendly to wanting to be alone in short order, and back again
- They possess little magical ability, though do have the ability to find the nearest water and sand, no matter where they are
- Can swim slow for long periods, or fast for very short ones, but they lack stamina at the swifter speeds
- They are solitary dragons for most of the year, typically spending their time exploring.
- They are nomadic, and do not maintain a fixed territory, preferring to move on once they have fully explored an area.
- While they are in their solitary phase, Mutamores are very grouchy and grumpy, best avoided at all costs
- Breeding season begins in February, and they become incredibly, annoyingly chipper and friendly while seeking a mate for themselves and others
- Mutamores nest at the end of their “friendly” phase, digging a nest into sandy substrate and viciously guarding it from all comers, including their mates. Once the eggs hatch, Mutamores become grumpy again, abandoning the hatchies as soon as they can care for themselves.
- Most Mutamores spend many of their younger years in fresh and brackish rivers and lakes, only moving to the open ocean as their primary home once they achieve great size. They can be found in all temperature zones.
- Mutamore dragons will eat anything living, but will refuse anything that they did not see killed.
- Larger Mutamores will often show a strong preference for sharks, with some of them traveling for weeks to hunt that special sharkish meal''