|Release Date||August 21, 2016|
|Elemental Affinity||Earth |
|Morphology|| Pygmy |
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
"This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s so small and energetic that you’d lose it, if not for its dull luster."
"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s so small and energetic that you’d lose it, if not for its dull luster.
And look! It’s gotten bigger! It must be close to maturing."
"Kyanite Pygmies are a feisty breed, always full of energy. Playfully ebullient, these tiny and elusive dragons like to chase after one another, darting in and out of small alcoves and other such hiding places. They often dig small burrows underneath large trees and nibble on the roots for sustenance. They rely on the towering oaks’ formidable trunks and vast immensity to hide them from predators, something their small size aids in. Kyanites also secrete a weak toxin when threatened, which further protects them from intruders. However, this poison is not strong enough to affect larger creatures, humans included."
- PieMaster (All)
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
There are no notes available for this breed. Check back later; new information will be added periodically.
- This dragon's egg cracking sequence was glitched upon the initial release, seemingly due to the regular hatching sequence's template being used instead of the pygmy version. This resulted in red bumps forming on the egg as it hatched, eventually becoming a triangle in the lower right corner of the sprite.
- These pygmies were originally named Sapphire Pygmies, but the name was changed after the release of Sapphire Dragons.
- Hey, everyone! Here's a little more information on the Kyanites:
- They're sought after as pets due to their playful nature and small size, but because they hide in the ground and beneath large trees, they can be hard to come by. Demand for domestic stock far exceeds supply.
- Their weak neurotoxin makes them ideal helpers in kitchens and cafés, where they can help kill rodents and other such pests.
- Though they live underground, they're also quite able climbers, and occasionally venture into high tree branches to scout their territory for predators.
I actually didn't mean to make these dragons; back when we were working on the Brewing Up Mischief event last year, I was scratch-sic] the Tanglebracken item, and I noticed the sketchy sprite I had looked like a dragon. So, rather than keep that as the item, I turned it into the Kyanite adult sprite, and started over on the Tanglebracken.'' [