TJ09 announced on 11/11/10, that there will be a numerous amount of features that will be added sometime after December 1st. The features included are a variety of many things. Including, the long awaited/debated Teleport, Rare and Rare Breeding, and Renaming your Dragons. The topic can be found here. The full features as taken from the main post are listed below.
On May 31st, 2011, it was announced that the rest of the features will be released on June 10th, 2011 At midnight. (To clarify, the night of the 9th.) These include: Egg/hatchling limit update, Biomes, Fertility, Refusals in breeding list, Rare x Rare breeding, and teleport
Features To Be Added
- Changing to 4 eggs / 12 total, regardless of whether or not you're breeding, grabbing from cave, or whatnot.
- With a bronze badge, the limit goes up to 5 eggs/15 total
- Silver badge, 6 eggs/18 total
- Gold badge, 7 eggs/21 total
- Purple BSA increases the chance of whatever dragon you choose breeding successfully.
- Does not alter the chance of getting a specific breed of egg.
- Two week cooldown
- Eggs split up into different biomes
- Fewer people viewing each biome means fewer people vying for each individual egg.
- Want a water-based dragon? Chances are you'll find them near the beach. Tropical dragons? In a jungle.
- Rares will show up in all biomes.
Rare x Rare breeding
- Breed gold x gold, gold x silver, or gold x holiday (Or any other combination of rares except holiday x holiday)
- Gold x gold has the same chance of producing a gold egg as gold x pink, so this won't make rares super-easy to get.
Refusals in breeding list
- Once a pair has refused, it will cease to show up on the breeding page.
- This will work for all pairs that have refused each other since June 14, 2010.
- Unlimited, you can rename your dragon as much as you wish.
- You can choose to remove a name by erasing its current name in the Name Box and then clicking "Name your Hatchling".
- Whatever stage you freeze in is where it stays.
- Existing frozen hatchlings will not be affected.
- I may release a tool that lets people take existing "S1 frozen" hatchlings (which are accomplished merely by low views) and "convert" them to proper S1 frozens.
- Each user sets how many dragons they wish to view per-page.
- User setting is applied for all scrolls that user views.
- Magi BSA provides 2-way trading or 1-way transferring.
- Up to four eggs/hatchlings at a time.
- Vampire eggs (and up) show what dragon bit them.
- Vampire dragons show what eggs they have bitten.
- Existing lineage is unaffected.
December 10th to 12th - Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be released.
- Vampire Lineages
Only bite logs from after April 2010 are guaranteed to show up. Earlier vampires will have their logs show up at some point in the future when TJ gets around to importing the data.
You are now able to rename your dragons. To remove a dragon's name, go to the dragon's action page, click rename, leave the box empty, then click 'name your dragon. This has the description of 'You cross out (dragon's) name.'
- Scroll pages
You can set pages for your scroll. You can see up to as little as 50 dragons per page. Remember though, that this setting affects how you see the scrolls of others. There is no option to change how others see your scroll and there are currently no plans to add such an option.
- S1 Freezing
Only affects newly-frozen hatchlings. TJ will release a tool to retroactively update old S1 frozens in the future.
May ??? to ??? -