On this page will be stored information about newly released dragons for which we have incomplete information or data. Information can be compiled here so that it can be retrieved at a later stage to form the separate dragon's articles.
RULES OF NEW DRAGON RELEASES
All newly released dragon information is to be compiled on this article and this article only.
- Add the dragon(s) to the Which Egg Is Which page.
- Add the dragon(s) to the Dragon Types page.
- Add the dragon(s) to any page apart from this one.
- Create the dragon(s) article.
- Add information if it has not been seen in the cave yet.
- Add the spriter's alt(s) against the artists will. (The DC-Wiki team will ask for their permission)
- Add the spriter's alt(s) till they're adults.
- Add the spriter's alt(s) to the Spriter's Alt page.
These rules apply while the dragon is being released and after the adult has been released and it seems like they have been completely released. Failing to comply with these rules will result in a warning or even a suspension (one week suspension for creating the dragons article).
The DC-Wiki Team
Remember, adding information not yet seen in the cave is NOT allowed. I know you know it, I know half of it as well. But please, don't add it until it has been found in the cave. Votehim 07:19, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
If you add interesting information from speculations made on the forums, please be sure to mark this information with Rumour unless it is absolutely a proven fact. See the current facts/rumors under each breed for examples. SH172 14:20, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
Information marked Fact has been so widely proven that may be accepted as true. Information marked Rumor is rumor. Currently, there is no way to prove this information true or false, and though much of it seems like it will be true, do not accept it as true information. This especially means that you should not present this information to people in the forums as hard fact. SH172 17:15, May 27, 2010 (UTC).
If one of the holiday artists keeps their scroll hidden, respect that fact! The DC-Wiki team will contact them and ask them if they would be willing to share the images of their spriter's alt. Don't post links to the spriter's alt, because it might result in them getting sick.
Happy Valentine's Day
Like last year we do not only get a new dragon but also a new event called "Send a Flower".
Send a Flower
This year, share the love by giving flowers. Send them to friends, send them to loved ones, or just send them to random strangers. The event will last for one week, and you can send one flower every two minutes (that’s a lot of flowers).
In addition, limited-edition holiday eggs are dropping in the cave. These eggs will only drop for 24 hours, so make sure to take a few minutes to grab some. (You’re limited to two eggs each, as usual.)
|Description||This egg is a deep pink.||Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It keeps trying to give you pieces of its nesting material as a gift.||Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It keeps trying to give you pieces of its nesting material as a gift.|
And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing.
- TJ's eggs have the codes (Flwrs) and (Bquet)
- The eggs can't be influenced.
- The eggs can be incubated.
- This years Valentine dragon is female only.
- Since TJ's egg codes are (Flwrs) and (Bquet), this might be a floral dragon.
- This type of dragon may be a "gifting" dragon, sugesting it might be the first holiday (excluding the Vampire) with an action.
- It might have a crest like a Hadrosaurid (duck-billed dinosaur).
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|