On this page will be stored information about newly released dragons for which we have incomplete information or data. Information can be compiled here so that it can be retrieved at a later stage to form the separate dragon's articles.
RULES OF NEW DRAGON RELEASES All newly released dragon information is to be compiled on this article and this article only.
- Add the dragon(s) to the Which Egg Is Which page.
- Add the dragon(s) to the Dragon Types page.
- Add the dragon(s) to any page apart from this one.
- Create the dragon(s) article.
- Add information if it has not been seen in the cave yet.
These rules apply while the dragon is being released and after the adult has been released and it seems like they have been completely released. Failing to comply with these rules will result in a one week suspension. Written in by the admin, Bluesonic1.
Remember, adding information not yet seen in the cave is NOT allowed. I know you know it, I know half of it as well. But please, don't add it until it has been found in the cave. Votehim 07:19, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
If you add interesting information from speculations made on the forums, please be sure to mark this information with Rumour unless it is absolutely a proven fact. See the current facts/rumors under each breed for examples. SH172 14:20, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
IMPORTANT. Information marked Fact has been so widely proven that may be accepted as true. Information marked Rumor is rumor. Currently, there is no way to prove this information true or false, and though much of it seems like it will be true, do not accept it as true information. This especially means that you should not present this information to people in the forums as hard fact. SH172 17:15, May 27, 2010 (UTC).
Black Friday Release
This eggs are dropping in the Desert biome.
|Sprites||File:HDsGs1.png||File:Black Friday Release - Male Hatchling.png|
|Description||"This brown egg is covered in intricate designs."||"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s small, but already likes to play-fight."||"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It’s small, but already likes to play-fight.|
And look! It has grown spikes! It must be close to maturing."
|"Tri-Horn Wyverns are a mountainous species, living in high altitude areas among rocks and snow. The rough and rugged climate has bred a tough and hardened species, prepared to do battle with both the elements and other creatures. Their most distinctive feature is the three-horned crest mounted on their head, for which they were named; these toughened spikes are powerful weapons, used to battle against predators, prey and fellow Tri-Horn Wyverns. Both males and females of this species fight for territory and resources, and wear scars with pride. However, Tri-Horn wyverns have a soft side between their many spikes. They work in loyal packs, of whom they are deeply protective; if one can gain their trust, Tri-Horn wyverns can be powerful allies through the mountains."|
|Artist||Angziety, Skinst||Angziety, Skinst||Angziety|
- As other dragon eggs mixed with the new release after less than 5 hours, it is rumored that the new dragons might be uncommon or rare.
- After her comment on the forums, it's for sure that Completely Different helped with this dragon. For now, it's unknown if she helped as a sprite artist or concept artist.
- With her 2nd entry it is sure she helped/made the concept.
- When breed sorting is used they end up between Thunder and Tsunami dragons.
- TJ's dragon codes are smH1i, qODSo, and spMqJ.
- Can be bitten by Vampires.
- Can be influenced Male or Female.
- Can be incubated.
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|