The "Trick or Treat" (ToT) event is Dragon Cave's answer to Halloween. Every five to fifteen minutes, a special trick or treat will appear on the next page. When clicked, a little pumpkin bucket would appear at the top of your scroll (if you didn't have it already), and you can click on it to see the tricks and treats you have collected. The bucket's face differs between scrolls, and the amount of candy within increases at certain collection milestones. Some users have had issues seeing Trick or Treat event items on their tablets or smartphones (try using the desktop version instead of the mobile version if this is the case).
New User GuideEdit
- Tricks and treats can be found anywhere on Dragon Cave. The different habitats, abandoned page, badge pages, your scroll, wilderness, graveyard, etc.
- You don't have to hunt the tricks and treats down. They show up at a random time, at around 5-15 minute intervals.
- Refreshing and looking around more won't make the tricks and treats show up faster.
- You can see all the tricks and treats you've collected in your pumpkin bucket.
- The pumpkin bucket for the hunt is the same as the one from 2010. If you got a pumpkin bucket in a previous ToT event, this year's tricks and treats will be placed in there. There is a spooky border that separates last year's tricks and treats from this year's tricks and treats. (This year's tricks and treats are below last year's.)
- If you don't grab a trick or treat as soon as it shows up, you don't lose the chance to get it. It will keep showing up until you've grabbed it.
- The trick and treat will pop up on its own at a random time, whether you're browsing around the cave or just refreshing a random page.
- The next trick or treat will not show up until you've grabbed the one already displaying in the cave.
- The tricks and treats may not show up in the same spot as the ones before them. They may appear at the top, middle, or bottom of the page.
- Tricks and treats should be easy to spot. The trick and treat pops up on whatever page you're viewing. To grab it, just click it.
- Last years' tricks and treats will not be a part of this event.
All items (9)