The Festival of Eggs is Dragon Cave's answer to Easter. Every five to fifteen minutes, a special egg would appear on the next page. When clicked, a little easter basket would appear at the top of your scroll, and you could click on it to see the eggs you had collected. The basket's color differs between scrolls, and the amount of eggs within increases at certain milestones (only in the big baskets from 2010).
- Eggs can be found anywhere on Dragon Cave. The different habitats, abandoned page, badge pages, your scroll, wilderness, graveyard, etc.
- You don't have to hunt the eggs down. They show up at a random time, at around 5-15 minute intervals.
- Refreshing and looking around more won't make the eggs show up faster.
- You can see all the eggs you've collected in your basket.
- The basket for the hunt is the same as last years (2010). If you got a basket last year, this years eggs will be placed in there. There is a cute border that separates last years eggs from this years eggs. (This years eggs are below last year's.
- There are 53 eggs total.(2010 - 38 eggs, 2011 - 53 eggs, 2012 - 42 eggs, 2013 - 51 eggs, 2014 - 55 eggs, 2015 - 62 eggs)
- If you don't grab an egg as soon as it shows up, you don't lose the chance to get it. It will keep showing up until you've grabbed it.
- The egg will pop up on it's random time whether you're browsing around the cave or just refreshing a random page.
- You do not have to be unlocked to grab Easter eggs.
- The next egg will not show up until you've grabbed the one already displaying in the cave.
- The eggs may not show up in the same spot as the ones before them. They may appear at the top, middle, or bottom of the page.
- Eggs should be easy to spot. The whole egg pops up on whatever page you're viewing. To grab it, just click it.
- There is one egg that people seem to be getting twice. This is known and TJ has been contacted about it. (only concerning an egg in 2011)
- Last years' eggs will not be a part of this event.
All items (12)