On August 20, 2017, a site update was released to update certain dragon breed names and descriptions, among other bug fixes and updated features to the game.
List of updatesEdit
- Dragon Cave is currently down for some minor updates. While there's no major new features to announce, there's been a number of tweaks across the site:
- The sickness mechanic has been changed a bit to reduce the ability to viewbomb without otherwise impacting sickness.
- Auto-abandoned eggs will be logged in action log.
- New adult/hatchling descriptions for drakes, two-headed dragons, and pygmies.
- As a result of the above, Pygmy Dragons have been renamed to Common Pygmies, and Two-headed Dragons have been renamed to Split Dragons.
- Sprites on retina/high-DPI displays should render more crisply (i.e. like pixel art) instead of blurry.
- Groups are sorted by name in the list of all groups.
- Fixed two bugs around adding dragons to groups:
- Dragons already in a group won't be shown in the main add-to-group page.
- Multi-selecting with shift-click while filtered will now only select the visible dragons.
- Lineage tiles for many dragons have been adjusted to avoid empty space.
- Lineage tiles for many hatchlings have been adjusted to properly focus on the sprite's face (and center when possible).
- Renamed Alternate/Legacy custom sort to tile/manual custom sort since they're really neither alternate nor legacy. Going forward, table custom sort will likely be retired, due to its low usage compared to the other methods.
- Basic custom sort functionality for groups (based on tile custom sort).
All items (3)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.