|Release Date||June 30, 2019|
|Elemental Affinity||Air |
|Habitat||◾See trivia: All Habitats|
Official Dragon DescriptionsEdit
This tiny egg is rather light.
Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It is very active and tries to climb over everything.
Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It is very active and tries to climb over everything. And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing.
Avea Pygmies are extremely active dragons known for their aptitude for flight. They will often fly for long distances and are in a constant state of migration. Avea Pygmies live in large groups for protection and they will care for each others young. They are herbivores and especially like fruits and berries. When dealing with other species, Avea pygmies are short-tempered and quickly take offense. After one has offended an Avea, gifts and bribes are the best way to regain trust.
- Corteo (All)
|Stage 0||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Dead|
- Avea Pygmy have small scales that grow tightly against the hide.
- They have micro-spines on their tail that are filled with a toxin that numbs on contact, which they use for defense.
- Avea Pygmy’s have dark black eyes that have multi colored specks.
- They are considered small for a pygmy.
- Avea Pygmy hatchlings are extremely curious by nature and are always searching for something new.
- Hatchlings learn to fly at an early age and have good flight stamina almost immediately.
- If a hatchling is still too young to fly, an adult will carry them by the scruff of their neck.
- Hatchlings are raised by the group rather than their specific parents.
- Hatchlings are extremely loud and persistent.
- Avea Pygmies are constantly on the move and are driven to find new and exciting things.
- They often don’t get along with other species of dragons.
- Avea Pygmies love gifts, especially gifts of food.
- Female Avea Pygmies are dominate and the largest female rules the group.
- Adults swarm the sky at dusk with loud calls, hoping to scare off any predators by making their group sound larger than it actually is.
- Avea Pygmies are extremely adaptable in their choice of habitat.
- Generally, they prefer warmer climates to cold.
- Avea Pygmies prefer to find habitats with lots of natural hiding places.
- Avea Pygmies diet is heavily based on dark green leafy plants.
- They love fruit of any kind.
- In winter months, Avea Pygmies will especially search out root vegetables.
- Habitat shifts every hour. While this dragon has been found in all biomes, it may only appear in one or two biomes in a given hour.